Monday, August 4, 2008

Maybe she is right

A dear friend of mine has said that this blog is all stupid. I know she says it in jest, but I am sure that there is a bit of truth in it. I think that the term puzzles me and that is why it looks more like facebook than a web log. But since I have not seen hers yet, I guess I will just keep on doing the stupid stuff.
By the way.......we finally had some rain today! Praise the Lord! It would not be such a big thing, but we really really needed it.
At nine oclock, we finally got out of town and headed to Bryan.......more like a "twitter". Hmmm...Think I will try that next.

No comments:

DVD's/ CD's etc MUST SEE....MUST HEAR

  • I Am A Spritual Kind....Terri Hendrix
  • Saving Grace
  • On a Clear Day....DVD 60's...mid
  • The Thirty/Sixty Party CDS
  • Allison Kraus...Baby Mine
  • Allison Kraus....A Hundred Miles or More
  • Chet Atkins
  • Les Paul
  • Les Paul and Mary Ford
  • Ottmar Leibert....anything
  • Willi and Lobo....any thing they do
  • The Way Home
  • Mrs. Henderson Presents
  • Hang the Red Lantern
  • Steambath
  • Harold and Maude
  • Mash...(the movie)
  • A New Leaf
  • One Thousand Clowns
  • Rosemary's Baby
  • Being There
  • A Town Called Alice

Blog Archive

Easter Weekend April 2006

Easter Weekend April 2006

THESE R A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS-Alphabetically!!!!!!!!

  • All kinds of puppies
  • AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL AND ITS PEOPLE
  • ART...and the artists that create!!!
  • Baby Charlie and those yet to come
  • BB King
  • Bryce Canyon
  • Cabo San Lucas....
  • Cape Cod clam bakes with Father Jim and Fr. Bert! What fun that was!
  • Cars, Trains and used to LOVE airplanes....but it is too much of a hassle now.
  • Celli, James Harrison, Nicole
  • Collecting art from really good artists!
  • Ed's Furniture and Turnings....etc
  • Franco American spagetti with ground meat and corn and peas and mustard, on a piece of buttered bread! YuK!
  • How cows lick their noses...crazy but it is fun to watch...sorta rhythmic
  • Joe and Janet visits! Too long since we saw them!
  • Lying around in the pool with binoculars studing the flora and fauna..
  • Malcolm..then, now and ALWAYS!
  • Mexico....
  • Millie...such a sweetie!
  • MUSIC
  • My daddy
  • My dear friends
  • My mom
  • My Whole Family
  • Oh yes...did I say MALCOLM!!!
  • Paris France, oui!
  • Pottery...urs and mine
  • Power Naps
  • Riding horses when I was a kid
  • Riding my bike all over Amarillo when I was a kid
  • Road Trips..........who knew
  • Roberta Flack
  • San Francisco
  • Sunrises anywhere, but really nice out on deck at La Cima in Cabo!
  • Sunset..gotta ditto the Sunrises...also Bryce Canyon and really Amarillo Tx...
  • Sweet William, Meagster, Andy Boy
  • The Fietz Family...all of em! here and there!
  • Trojan Ranch Camp....1959
  • Wyoming in the summer